Thursday, September 10, 2009

a comeback?

tis would be my 9478586831274th attempt to write a proper comeback post
I figured after more than 6 months *really? like seriusly? S-I-X?!* of absence I should probably write a decent piece on maybe why I took the sabbatical or at least wat have been happening in that long MIA period of time but heck, words elusively escape me
drafs after drafs
on papers, ipod, laptop, u name it
but somehow couldn't pen down the right stuff to say
maybe there too much stuffs to say I dun even know where to start

I wanted to write again
expressing what I can't say
sharing the quirkiest little things in daily life
oh how I miss venting and ranting out

what started as a collection of only my happy days soon be a witness to my daily struggle with life, both the happy days and the crappy days
once in a while, I reread all of my entries, serves as a reminder of how far I have come, how much I have grown and help understand where I am right now and re-enlighten my destination
when I hit rock bottom, it seems to smile and whispers back that I can get thru it simply because I have in the past n I know cos I got the smile back on my face and laughter back in my voice
but of late, things have become too personal to be shared even if I longed to
of late, there are things I wanted some to know but not others
of late it didn't feel free anymore to say wat I really want
when ppl take offense of wat u write and stop talking to you even if wat u write is true anyway
this is no longer my safe heaven
yet I dun wanna stop
so I took a break

I will write again I hope
writing is therapeutic for me
maybe I'll continue writing here
4 yrs and this blog have seen ups and downs of my life
this is home,my sanctuary,my happy place
but i think a change would be good too
in keeping of the reality i'm living
or maybe perhaps writing anonymously would finally give the true freedom in expressing wat really went thru tis lil mind of self
wat u think?

"Cause in my head there's a greyhound station
Where I send my thoughts to far off destinations
So they may have a chance of finding a place
where they're far more suited than here"
-Death Cab For Cutie, Soul Meets Body-


6 comments:

WassapBerasap said...

welkam bek....


p/s : aku xbaca pon post ko ni, coz well.. english aku mmg hampeh gile laaa... :P

CT DALILAH said...

thnks! nyettttt mcm la english aku hebat sgt

aizat said...

Why stop? Why make it anonymous? U've done a splendid job in maintaining this blog. I enjoy reading ur blog, a silent reader. Writing like this gives you character. A good one at that too. Who cares what people thinks, as long as u r doing what u love, i'd say keep doing it. Clearly this blog has done a positive impact on you

You have confidence to express your voice, something i've been striving to achieve. If i've achieved half of what u've accomplished, i'd be happy.

i've been blunt lately. i do apologize

Anonymous said...

Yeay Ct is back!

I hope you continue the way it is.

TheGr8Unknown said...

hey your writing mood has come back..keep it going! mine is still hiding in places I can't find. bummer..

CT DALILAH said...

aizat: for this is why i dun think i'll ever privatise my blog or write anonymously. thanks for ur kind words n pls, no apology needed

zek: yeay!! yes, will do buddy!

the gr8unknown: the mood always there but words sometimes escape me n some things are just better kept to self..hope u find urs soon